Tuesday 3 March 2009

3 x Comic Relief Covers



First up is the proper official video for Ruth Jones and Rob Brydon's "(Barry) Islands in the Stream', which runs to nearly 9 minutes, so is almost a mini-ep of "Gavin and Stacey"



Something I actually missed seeing live, here's comedian Robert Webb putting in an astonishing effort to win the first heat of "Let's Dance for Comic Relief". It's his spot-on interpretation of "Flashdance What a Feeling".



And just when it seemed that Mr Webb had walked off with the title, last weekend saw another fabulous win - this time only half in drag - as Paddy McGuinnes and Keith Lemon did "I've Had The Time of My Life", complete with an accomplished lift which head judge Anton du Beke gave special praise.

Incidentally I thought "Blue Peter" were robbed. If you saw it, you'll know what I mean.

Donate to Comic Relief via
http://www.bbc.co.uk/rednoseday/

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin