Thursday 8 May 2008

The World From Here ... literally



Sorry if I seem to have gone down a black hole or passed on or something, but I moved house at the weekend, followed by several days of being poorly - I think it was a bug later exacerbated by me sitting in direct sunlight (and I should know better).
Hopefully things will crank up again from today, though there is the small matter of me being on holiday in Argyll all next week (a pre-booking which now seems wildly untimely). I'm praying for wi-fi access!
The two pics are as advertised in the post title - views from my new abode in downtown Dunfermline. Some of you may even recognise the area.
I did take some indoors ones but they weren't really good enough to post.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin