Monday 29 December 2008

Behold the Blidget ! (and other housekeeping notes)

I've created a "Blidget"on Widgetbox so you can have a mini-feed of me wherever you want to pop it in! It automatically updates - see the one I've used for "Hunk du Jour" on the sidepanel - and can be widened and customised in various ways. You can also build one for your own blogs.

Here's the code for mine:


You may also have noticed I've been tweaking the format further and have added and subtracted a few things. Most obvious, but with gormless timing (missing Christmas and with a September birthday) I've found I can host my Amazon Wishlist here as another widget. It's auto-updated whenever I add something new, but they're not in price order or order of preference, just the ten latest additions. Feel free to buy for yourself there if something tickles your fancy - I've set up as an affiliate so I'll get something from that too!

The Blog List has been pruned of any blogs that hadn't updated in over a month, however I've noticed it has a glitch which sometimes links to the wrong blog on the list, so be careful and double check where you're going!

And you may be glad to know that my New Year's Resolution is to spend more time on posting stuff here in 2009. Now that I have my 'new new' camera I can do photos again (as you are about to see).

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin