Wednesday 4 February 2009

Major Disaster


Those of you who know me on Facebook will already be aware I had a major disaster yesterday - my MacBook appears to have died as of yesterday morning. I've been advised it's the hard disk that's failed (apparently there was a bad batch with the 2007 model).

Really bad thing is a lot of the stuff on there is not backed up (including all my iTunes library) though it IS still just under the year's warranty and I'll be getting it seen to by the Apple store at the weekend.

I'm pretty sure that this isn't fixable (it had been making funny scraping and ticking noises for a few days) but wish me luck!

Anyhow, again expect a little lull in activity in all areas you might expect to see me, including here.

A little more info on this DigitalSpy thread:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=983933

(And the image above is the most I can get)

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin