Monday 10 July 2006

Italian Footballers show their pants for D & G



I'm tempted to say "Mamma Mia" but look what I found in the weekend papers! Five of the same players who played and won the World Cup for Italy yesterday have obligingly dropped 'em for a Dolce & Gabbana advertising campaign. If only Totti had joined in I could have put the headline as Totti Totty - ah well, can't have everything. Thanks to the "Sunday Mail" not identifying who was who I've had to Google-Image the names to see the two I was most impressed by - turns out to be Fabio Cannavaro and Manuele Blasi. But doing that also brought these up:


Have you seen the packets in some of these shots? All I can say is they were the deserved victors last night if this ball control is anything to go by.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin