Monday 26 February 2007

Skins' Joe Dempsie naked screencaps




Happened upon these screencaps of Joe Dempsie in a recent "Skins" episode and thought I'd share.

Been missing the recent showings owing to programme clashes and just plain falling asleep on the sofa. However, the next episode this Thursday sees some unexpected sexual shenanigans between ostensibly straight Tony (Nicholas Hoult) and token gay boy Maxxie (Mitch Hewer). So that's sure to get my attention!

Hoult is obviously generating heat - he guested on last week's "Never Mind the Buzzcocks" and has just been announced as taking the lead in a one-off BBC drama, "Coming Down the Mountain" by Mark Haddon. Meanwhile his child-star debut in "About a Boy" is being screened again at the weekend.

01/03/07 update:

DS interview with Mitch Hewer ,who plays Maxxie here:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/a42216/skins-star-mitch-hewer.html

So what can we expect from your episode?
"I'm not going to give away the storyline - but something happens between me and Tony. We get close... and he ends up going down on me. A lot of things happen in the Russia episode. It's a good episode!"

Really? Tony's on the turn?
"Yeah, well, as I said, Maxxie does that with Tony. It's not Maxxie's choice, but as I said, I can't really give the storylines too much away. "

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin