Thursday 9 August 2007

Blog Tweaks


Regular readers may note I've been doing a fair bit of housekeeping on the blog over the past couple of days. Mainly this is due to our standalone work PC being upgraded from the dusty dinosaur we had since early 2001 to this - a Dell Optiplex 740 which apparently debuted in February 2007. It makes a heck of a lot of difference that it can now work with a lot of the widgets and code editing utilities the other PC couldn't fathom.

Of particular interest to part of my readership is what equates to a blog within my blog. In the widget on the right named "My Shared Google Reader Items" you'll see a 'read more' link at the end. This joins up all my choices into a seamless blog. I'm putting the more visual and 'full-on' selections there so it's an adults only option.

Have a quick peek here.

I'm still running the other texty newsfeeds as normal alongside.

Feedback on the changes would be welcome. After all I should really be working ...

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin