Tuesday 30 May 2006

I want your body!

Unusually I noticed I hadn't posted anything specifically about my homoerotic photography escapades. Partly because I've had a very slack spell over recent months but now I'm in hard-sell recruiting mode, so can't ignore the ad potential my blog gives.

Basically lads, I want your body on camera. Preferably I want applicants who take it all off and demonstrably love to show off. Realistically though I know that puts people off if I say that's a must, but guys who are happy to appear nude (short of full-frontal) would probably be my minimum requirement in that context. A lot of my photosets are striptease and/or gear-fetishistic so there's still a lot that can be done.

More specifically I want fit lads from 18 to 40. This does not neccessarily mean six packs and bulging biceps, though that's fine too. Sportsmen are usually a good bet, plus they can bring their sexy gear along to peel from ;-) I'm pretty diverse in my tastes otherwise, as previous postings might suggest.

I'm here in Dunfermline most of the time, but the studio shots are done in Glasgow so central Scotland applicants are handiest to 'process'. However anyone visiting locally for T in the Park, the Edinburgh Festivals, Royal Highland Show or Knockhill events over the summer can also pop by to drop 'em. I can accomodate if necessary. Overseas visitors travelling via Rosyth from Zeebrugge also very welcome

Also you can be gay, straight or bi and any race - that's all irrelevant to what I do. Straight exhibitionists are usually the best performers in fact.

I can't pay at present but do keep up several contacts in London who do - generally in the hundreds (plural) per shoot, so if you are 'talent' it will pay off!

I'm also always looking for good locations (gyms, garages, building sites, offices, bars) and kit loan (uniforms, sports kit & workwear especially) if anyone's in a position to help there.

Finally to take a peek at my past portfolio (no adult shots though) check here . I'll probably post some links to the smut at a later date.

Reply to this post if interested, or email me direct - I'm cobalthq 'at' yahoo.co.uk

1 comment:

Peter Jacobs said...

Oh, your true colours are starting to show now!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin