Sunday 18 March 2007

Rugby Totty: Sean Lamont again

Several of the Scottish papers last week could not resist ressurecting Sean's "Dieux du Stade" appearance ahead of Scotland facing France in Paris, with both "The Sun" and "Daily Record" reprinting some of the shots in the sports pages. Here's the latter's headline (click to go to full article):


Alas, despite valiant efforts, not least on Lamont's part, Scotland ended the Six Nations with the wooden spoon while their hosts not only won the match but the tournament. Sean was even sent off to the sin bin after being mistaken for his quite different looking younger brother, Rory.

Sean does credit the calendar with generally raising his profile in France (and several non-rugby playing countries I think!) and now says he'd maybe do it again:

"Lamont said: "My profile has probably risen in France on the back of the calendar ...

"It seems so long ago since I did it - last year after the Six Nations - and I took a bit of stick from the Scotland boys as well as my team-mates at Northampton.

"It didn't bother me at the time and I wouldn't have done it if it did. I've no regrets and if you asked me to do it again I probably would."

Lamont, who posed for the calendar before heading off for his stag night, admits the lack of tries in the Scotland squad this year has been offset by the outstanding kicking form of skipper Paterson."

Anyway, for those of us outside Northampton, this will probably be the last most of us see of Sean until the Rugby World Cup (again in France) during September and October.

So I found these 3 meaty morsels on Flickr, which use stills from the even more revealing 'making of' DVD produced by those lovely "Dieux du Stade" people. Apologies for the censorship, but he lets it all hang out. To see the full rugby tackle you have to register with Flickr and join the 'Hot Rugby Players' group.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This dude has one of the hottest hooded cocks!

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin