Sunday 4 March 2007

"Sealab 2021" x 4










Here's 4 early episodes of "Sealab 2021" which I was introduced to some years ago by my mate Joel. I've just found a stash of them on YouTube so had to put some here. Beware - these are not kiddy stuff!
The show originally ran on Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim" slot between 2000 and 2005. There actually was a genuine, but little remembered Hanna-Barbera series called "Sealab 2020" and these early eps obviously use much of the visuals only slightly doctored. The dialogue though is very adult-oriented. Very much appeals to my sense of humour.
The actor voicing the original Captain Murphy (who features in all these episodes) sadly died mid-run and was replaced by a character voiced by his son.

In order, these episodes are "I Robot" (December 2000), "Stimutacs" (April 2002), "All That Jazz" (October 2001) and "Radio Free" (December 2000).

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin