Thursday 4 October 2007

Anglo-Saxon Totty - Harry Lloyd


"Robin Hood" returns for a second series this weekend. Lead actor Jonas Armstrong has reputedly hired a personal trainer to buff up his bod and prepare for more shirtless shots (according to the new "Radio Times").

I'm afraid I still prefer Harry Lloyd aka Will Scarlett, pictured above in a pose from the new run of episodes.

Harry has been a busy lad of late - as well as months of filming for this series out in Hungary he also managed to graduate from Oxford University in July and us "Doctor Who" fans were wowed by his performance as Baines/Son of Mine in "Human Nature"/"Family of Blood" in series 3. RTD went on to tip him as a future possibility for the Doctor himself!

He's interviewed on location on the BBC mini-site.

And here's a fansite devoted to the Scarlett one.

2 comments:

Bear said...

I think I prefer Jonas, but if Harry fell out of a tree on top of me I wouldn't push him off...

And I can't wait for tomorrow night! Do you think the Sheriff can get any camper without actually putting on a feather boa?

Graeme said...

Apparently (according to the review in "The Stage") it does get much camper in the baddies' HQ, especially Guy.

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin