Wednesday 17 October 2007

Spooky Totty - Raza Jaffrey



Though I'm not immune to the charms of Rupert Penry Jones, my most fanciable member of the current "Spooks" line-up is Raza Jaffrey who plays Zaf. As of the first two episodes of season six (which I caught last night) his fate is unclear, but I hope we've not seen the last of him.

Two things you might not know about the actor: he was in the musical "Bombay Dreams" and has just married his "Spooks" co-star Miranda Raison. I predict very good looking offspring.

Another good reason to catch the new series is the addition of actress Gemma Jones to the team as of episode 2 in which her character Connie proves she can handle a USB stick for MI5 just as deftly as Louisa Trotter could run the Bentinck Hotel.

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin