Saturday 15 April 2006

Doctor Who - the wait is almost over!

Only hours to go now until series 2 gets underway for 13 weeks - my recent illness has subdued my more demonstrative enthusiasm, but I assure you it's there. It was a lovely surprise on Thursday evening to find BBC Digital (Freeview 302) looping a 3 minute extended trailer, featuring tantalising clips from the majority of the new episodes. I kept it going for half an hour so I'm probably word perfect on it now. It looked stunning, though one clip underlined a worrying habit of returning to the same time periods rather too often. Surprisingly I've not seen screencaps of this or the more trad BBC trailer on the net as yet.

Shall return later with my review of episode 1 -"New Earth".

No comments:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin